Most applications we support do not usually exceed £15k, although in exceptional circumstances the trustees may consider a higher level of support and may match funds against funding secured from other sources.
Your application will have a much better chance of success if you can evidence the need for the project and the outcomes you expect to achieve with our support. The impact of the project on end users must be clearly stated. We are looking to fund things that change or enhance people’s lives and don’t leave them in the same situation they were in prior to our funding.
If your reserves are significant, we will take this into account in making a decision on funding.
• We do support individuals in need.
• We only support salary costs in exceptional circumstances.
• We do not support national appeals.
• We will not support any group project that is non-inclusive and is not open to all individuals and communities irrespective of gender, race or faith. Nor we will fund the advancement of religion or religious groups unless they offer a non-religious service to the local community.
• We do not support projects that take place outside the UK.
• We do not support projects that are the responsibility of a statutory body.
• We do not fund projects of a political nature.
• We do not fund animal welfare projects.
It will be a requirement of funding that you must give a full report back on your project and its outcomes to our marketing team including (where appropriate) photographs for use on our website and with local media.